||Cameron TL 18-3/4” 5K BOP stack for rent
||Cameron TL 18-3/4” 5K BOP stack
||Price on request
The Cameron TL 18 ¾” 5,000 psi BOP system delivers proven reliability for drilling, well testing, completion and intervention operations both on- and offshore and is the ideal solution for well Plug and Abandonment (P&A). The TL system provides a light and compact stack with a thru bore suitable for the majority of casing hangers typically required to be pulled for P&A. The TL also offers outstanding shear capacity for the most demanding drilling operations.
• Cameron 18 ¾” 5,000 psi DL annular BOP with surge bottle.
• 18 ¾" 5,000 psi Single and Dual TL RAM BOPs with proven shear capacity and Cameron wedgelock system.
• 18 ¾” 5,000 psi drilling spool with two 3 ⅛“ side outlets.
• Selection of RAMs available.
• Hydrostatic shell pressure tested to 7,500 psi.
• Selection of Cameron FLS 3 ⅛” x 5,000 psi hydraulic gate valves with API 6B end connections.
• All equipment is manufactured and certified by the OEM (Cameron) in accordance with API 6A, API 16A, NACE MR-01-75 and Norsok
• Standards, and certified by DNV until 2022
Application : Offshore (subsea and surface) and onshore
Bore size : 18.75 in / 476 mm
Working Pressure : 5,000 psi / 345 bar
BOP Type : Cameron 5,000 psi DL
Head Type : Quick release
Top Connection : 18.75 in 5,000 API Type 6BX Studded API BX-163 Inconel Groove
Bottom Connection : 18.75 in 5,000 API Type 6BX flanged
API BX-163 Inconel Groove
Height : 60.8 in / 1,545 mm
Body Diameter : 62 in / 1,575 mm
Weight : 30,820 lb / 13,980 kg
Certification : DNV & OEM in accordance with API 6A, API 16A, NACE MR-01-75
Drilling spool style : Flanged top x flanged bottom 18.75 in 5,000 psi
API Type 6BX
Spool length : 33.9 in / 860 mm
Weight : 5,203 lb / 2,360 kg
Side Outlets : 3.125 in, 5,000 API Type 6B studded w/rings 180 apart API BX-163 Inconel Groove